Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 2 months ago #15016

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 0
I remember hearing something about Sammy Davis Junior and Peter Lawford visiting somewhere. Would this be what you are talking about?

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 2 months ago #15017

• chassny03
The 2/3 I had in mind were much prettier..still are in fact

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 2 months ago #15019

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I certainly hope so, the other 2 were ugly even before they died. While we are on the subject of celebrities, I had a set of custom made blues made in Hong Kong. The shop was called Taj Mahal. They had pictures all over the place of Sammy Davis JR. getting fitted for 40 suits they made for him. Back then it didn't cost him too much for all that flashy dressing after all. They worked pretty cheap.

Wes

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 2 months ago #15020

• Richard Cooper
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I bought a suit in Hong Kong for $10.00. It was great until the first time I dry cleaned it. It really would have been right out of an I Love Lucy. Everything came off, from the sleeves to the pockets. Was a good looking suit though!

Wes, did you know that you have passed from an average memeber to a loquacious one. Congratulations.

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 2 months ago #15021

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Yes, I mentioned it to you already. I told you I didn't have to endure the old fart stage you went through and that I slipped through unscathed. What's the matter? We all know you are an old fart but are you losing your memory too? My wife is a nurse, I'll ask her if she's heard of any new cures or drugs lately. There may still be hope for you. I have heard of overdoses of chlorine causing some memory problems. I hope not because you may have damaged a lot of us older guys. Will we all get CRS ( can't remember shit)? Say it ain't so.

Wes

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds