Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 3 months ago #14899

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Sal:
I need a new certificate also. Mine was a flood victim a couple of years back. I do, however, have good news for you. Go check out www.tiffanypublishing.com/certificates.html They have all of the certs that you could ever want and they may even have the CO's signature on file. This is something that I have been meaning to do but have not pursued it. Let me know if you get one.

MM2 83-85

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 3 months ago #14900

• mars21
  • Thank you received: 0
Sal, I took a look at mine and it has D.C.Blair's signature.It has the pen mark on it. He must of had a tired writing hand.
I won't forget that day, It was my birthday just turned 21, wooohoooo!Scary day...
I'll be checking on the site freeman posted. I was on the other side of the shalelee on board the USS Cape Cod, of all days...Feb 14 1988. ...Jim, what a Xmas....hohoho I was 4 years old......

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 3 months ago #14901

• labmutts
oohhhhh wog day imagine my surprise when i recieved my supeona to appear before the royal court being charged with blinding trusty shellbacks with the glare off of my balding head and having a very wise mouth with a very stupid mind. can't wait for the reunion in bremerton , it is only a short drive from portland. SAL YOU BETTER SHOW UP!

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 3 months ago #14905

• Sal Cedillo
Good Ol Liesure Lance the Gunner's Mate Anderson, I'll do my best to be at the Washington shindig and I hope to see you and Frankie Coppola there. Hey about that trumped up charge of blinding the trusty shellbacks with the glare off your balding head, it never bothered me much and you weren't all that bald. Remember when I had to do some CCU time, now that was a trumped up charge. Take it nice and easy (like you always use to) until I see you again funnyman Lance. You always use to crack me up and I bet you still can. I look forward to it Gunner...Sal

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 3 months ago #14906

• mars21
Sal.. Did you find Frank Capolla? if you did Tell him I said Wazzzup!

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 3 months ago #14907

• mars21
Sal.. Did you find Frank Capolla? if you did Tell him I said Wazzzup!

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds