Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Video of the Cochrane 23 years 6 months ago #14428

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Tee Shits.....what the hell is that? I don't think that we would make much money on those.

MM2 83-85

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Video of the Cochrane 23 years 6 months ago #14429

• Ken Keeler
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
John,
If you haven't tried it don't knock it!
All right Tee Shirts

Ken Keeler QM2 63-65

Video of the Cochrane 23 years 5 months ago #14522

• sailorson
  • Thank you received: 0
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
OK guys...I picked up the CD with the video on it today. It looks better that the original. My nephew did some color voodoo stuff on it. Now I need to cut it up into manageable pieces. It is 60 megs big and I dont know what I am doing yet. Bear with me, I will get them up as soon as I can. My nephew, Jimmy, builds web sites and is currently working on an interesting project. He is building a site for the USS St Lo. Go and check it out www.stlomidway6365.org/ but he is still building it. He is checking out our forum to get ideas as to what topics are of interest. He even has a link to the Cochrane...guess I better put up a link to his. Thanks Jim for the video.

Dad sends his reguards. He may have some 8mm film of ASROC test fires people may be interested in. It might be short notice (he just dug it out a day or so ago) to get it transferred to video, but hopefully people will be intouch after the reunion. I think the video may relate to an exciting incident where the rockets control went haywire and turned back towards the ship! It of course had to be self destructed.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Video of the Cochrane 23 years 5 months ago #14523

• Ken Keeler
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
i AM SURE THAT JOHN WOULD LOVE TO PUT SOME OF THAT ON THE SITE. PLUS WE COULD ADD IT TO THE cd WE ARE LOOKING AT BUILDING.
TKS. PLUS TELL YOUR DAD IT'S TO BAD HE CAN'T MAKE IT TO BROWNSVILLE

Ken Keeler QM2 63-65

Video of the Cochrane 23 years 5 months ago #14524

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes I am interested. It does not have to be done on such a short notice, the United States Postal Service still works(kind of). If you can get it transfered to VHS and mail a copy it to me, I can take it from there. Thanks

MM2 83-85

Video of the Cochrane 23 years 5 months ago #14629

• mars21
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey, T shirts would be great. As long as they are not white T's. They are easy to make and cheap to ship.(depending on size of order)Anyway... a strong design or emblem would be a start. A cap would be good too. I think what would be real different is having a license plate with the ships picture with her dates of service for each crew member.Just like those "RETIRED" plates.
I may have a clue of a company that makes these. I'll call my connections and see if they can get some info. Or if anyone else may know how to get a sample made? now once again "the adventure continues".......

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds