Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Video of the Cochrane 23 years 7 months ago #14020

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I have recently (thanks Jim) come to posses a short video of the Cochrane being shot at in Vietnam. Hopefully, I will be able to post it for everyone to enjoy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Video of the Cochrane 23 years 7 months ago #14022

• fugated
  • Thank you received: 0
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>I hope you can find away to get this on the site I'm the one that sent the video to Jim. I have recently (thanks Jim) come to posses a short video of the Cochrane being shot at in Vietnam. Hopefully, I will be able to post it for everyone to enjoy.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Video of the Cochrane 23 years 7 months ago #14027

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks Dan. What kind of info can you provide as to who, when, where, etc? Did you take the film?
To not use the quote function in a reply, just click the reply to topic at either the top or bottom of the page.

Edited by - John Freeman on 02/07/2001 19:59:01

Video of the Cochrane 23 years 7 months ago #14029

• fugated
John that video was taken by ED COMBS FTG1 on 8MM film from the MK 68 during one of runs up North. It was during our "72-73" cruise.

Video of the Cochrane 23 years 7 months ago #14033

• Tom Fleming
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I would love to see any video of Cochrane underway, I wish I had a video camera back in "78" by the way i believe there is another movie in which Cochrane was in, the name of movie was "Purple Hearts" starring Ken Wahl and Cheryl Ladd.

Video of the Cochrane 23 years 7 months ago #14110

• doty
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
The Cochrane was also in "In Harm's Way" starring John Wayne and several of our ole mates. The film crew realized finally, that Cochrane was not a WWII vintage ship and just used a few of our shipmates...J.C. Reynolds and Lepack for sure, maybe a few more

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds