Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

brownsville media 23 years 6 months ago #14432

• Sal Cedillo
  • Thank you received: 0
Please see related news coverage on the "Reunion II" forum.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Kelly....guess what? I'm from Cochrane's crew circa '83-'85 (your name sounds familiar, ET, Sonar,OS???) and I'll take you up on the other page's San Miguel offer @ the Texas Coast. I won't make any promises because my sis's media friends are from here in Dallas, but at the very least I will make sure the Brownsville press and media are aware (what we consider very significant event) is going down in their downtown. And Oh yea, if you think you guys will have a difficult time recognizing one another, no one will ever be able to pick me out in a crowd, because as the name suggests I'll be blending in with the majority of the (Mexican American) townsfolk. Maybe I should wear a ship's ball cap or something....Sal

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
hey guys, we have been discussing media coverage via national nightly news and the print media as well. has anyone considered informing local brownsville tv as well? i know they are not exactly a news hotbed and after spring break they will need a new/refreshing take on their city. our story is a perfect fit. i notice that sal has been taking most of the interest in alerting the media. i say we appoint a volunteer (such as sal) to be our poc for the media. this way we won't be duplicating our efforts and we'll have a decent handle on who is covering this event. in addition it will be easier for them to contact us if they have any requests for info and the like...what do you think?kelly

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds