Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hi Sal Cedillo 23 years 7 months ago #14014

• mspiers
  • Thank you received: 0
I remember the NGFS quals. in PI like they were yesterday. I seem to recall the head GMG was a heavy set guy, McKee maybe?
I kept in touch with several shipmates:
QM3 McGarry, HT3 Dascoli, OS3 Zastrow, OS2 Remmell, BM3 French.

Mike Spiers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Sal Cedillo 23 years 7 months ago #14085

• Sal Cedillo
  • Thank you received: 0
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I remember the NGFS quals. in PI like they were yesterday. I seem to recall the head GMG was a heavy set guy, McKee maybe?
I kept in touch with several shipmates:
QM3 McGarry, HT3 Dascoli, OS3 Zastrow, OS2 Remmell, BM3 French.

I remember Dascoli (glasses, buffed), French Boatswainmate, and I think Remmell (big, red hair, and of course you, who I remember as being the practical joker of snipe divison. If I'm correct you had you share of run-ins with our big black Mater at Arms, what was his name? Thanks for responding bro. Do you think you might make the Cochrane's reunion? Keep in touch...Sal
Mike Spiers
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Hi Sal Cedillo 23 years 7 months ago #14086

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
You guys really got me thinking now. I remember Dascoli but I cant place you two. One of you guys must have a cruise book of when we onboard. All of mine were stollen when I left Japan. Didnt figure it out till I got stateside but by then it was too late. Sure would like to see a picture of you guys, bet I would remember you too.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds