Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! 12 years 9 months ago #16638

• RTS39
  • Thank you received: 0
I know I haven't been to the site in quite a long time now, and just because ya go and change it up on me don't mean I ain't a gonna find it. You guys can't get that lucky!!! I have to say that I liked the old site better but does anybody really give a rats (you know what) what I think anyways??? I thought not!!! So here it is almost Christmas and I haven't got a present from not a one of you guys. Come on now!!! What's up with that anyways!!! Money is a great gift and I will except any and all denominations graciously!!! The more you send, the better I feel. Thank you in advance for any and all contributions to my worthy cause. I hope everybody has a great Christmas and a whole lot better year next year than any you have had before. I know that's asking alot but it's a direct order and by God you all better carry it out or I'm putting ya'all on report. Nobody want's that to happen I guarantee it!!! OK, so, as you were, carry on and all that good garbage. Good luck on your new mission and I will see ya around the old scuttlebutt.....

RUSSELL SEAMAN MMFA X2 USS COCHRANE DDG 21 '78 TO '80.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #16643

• TomFleming
  • Thank you received: 0
Russell Seaman, You have a fine Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. From your old shipmate Tom Fleming MM aft. engine room 78-81

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds