Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Correct spelling of the word LEI???? 22 years 6 months ago #15519

• thomas mills
  • Thank you received: 0
Finally getting down the short strokes with house packing, and
while you can't find a single damn thing in 3000 sq feet of house anymore, came across a picture of the banner some of the WELL EDDACATED put up coming back into Pearl upon return from the 1968 Westpac. The ship always slowed by the Bravo buoy, and the pilot boat if I remember would hand over the colored paper LEI for the BULLNOSE the Cochrane wives club would make? Picture shows the banner that is facing the PORT side as reading "ALOHA LAY DAY".......seems to me this might be one in the same banner some Admiral's wife who lived on Ford Island had a hard boiled egg over??????????
tom/QM2 66>>>>>>69

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Correct spelling of the word LEI???? 22 years 6 months ago #15538

• doty
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I think the "Gals" got it right!!! Gettin laid was on everyone's mind except for the few "Peter Puffers" we were graced with!

Dave Doty ETR3 65-67

A.K.A. "Minnow"
(239) 693-3689

The Correct spelling of the word LEI???? 22 years 6 months ago #15555

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Reminds me of an early liberty request I turned in. My wife was flying in and I requested early liberty so I could MEAT my wife at the airport. REALLY, it was an honest mistake. It got a good laugh at morning muster as it was read for all of R division to hear. It pays to check your spelling.

Wes

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds