Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Sand Crabs 23 years 3 months ago #14897

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Does anyone remember Stefonsic? I don't remember his first name. If I remember right, he was a shipfitter. We were on liberty one night and I ran into a buddy from back home . He hadn't been on the island but an hour. The three of us got hammered and Stefonsic gave out on us and went back to the room for the night. Joe, my friend, and I went stumbling along the beach at Waikiki and filled a large Orange Julius cup with sand crabs. We went back to the room and emptied the cup in Stefonsic's shorts. We were really glad he had a sense of humor cause I didn't know he could move so fast.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sand Crabs 23 years 3 months ago #14909

• schlog
I REMEMBER STEFONSIC BUT I DON'T REMEMBER THE CRAB INCIDENT . I DO THO REMEMBER RUMORS THAT USED TO RUN RAMPANT . SOMEONE WOULD GO FORWARD AND SAY SOMETHING LIKE "GUESS WHAT , WE ARE GOING BACK TO HONG KONG" THEN HALL ASS AFT TO SEE WHAT WAS SAID FORWARD SOUNDED LIKE WHEN IT GOT AFT .

Sand Crabs 23 years 3 months ago #14914

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
There were only the 3 of us there when he got his shorts filled with crabs and I don't know if we ever told anyone . Hell, we'd have probably dumped baby sharks in too if we'd had some. Wonder when Stefonsic left? I think he was gone by the 66 cruise. He always had a shit eating grin like he was up to something. Rumors? I remember a few that I really wondered about but this forum isn't the place to bring them up in.

Wes

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.365 seconds