Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Captain Shanahan's 1st speech 23 years 6 months ago #14445

• doty
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Remember right before we pulled out of our first port in WESPAC 66, The old man told us that we have been to just one port and already 25% of my crew is down with V.D. and judging from the prices you guys are paying, "You're really gettin screwed"...Cooper had to make extra "I Pee Painfully " Cards

Dave Doty ETR3 65-67

A.K.A. "Minnow"
(941) 693-3689

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Captain Shanahan's 1st speech 23 years 4 months ago #14680

• schlog
The thing i remember most about leaving those foreign ports is that the "shot" line was always longer than the "chow" line

Captain Shanahan's 1st speech 23 years 4 months ago #14681

• schlog
Another thing i remember and i don't remember what port it was but we had port and starboard liberty and 2 of our infamous snipes had opposite nights off and they both had the same girlfriend . you guessed it . they were both in the shot line when we left port .

Captain Shanahan's 1st speech 23 years 4 months ago #14682

• Primo
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
The thing I remember about Tisdale was the Country & Western music over the entertainment system....I never listened to that before the Cochrane....

PREMO - ETR2 - JUL 66 to JAN 69

Captain Shanahan's 1st speech 23 years 4 months ago #14688

• schlog
HEY HORACE , I WAS THAT TISDALE THAT PLAYED THE SHIT KICKING MUSIC AND I STILL DO (DON'T LISTEN TO NOTHING ELSE TO THIS DAY) . I AM ALSO THE ONE THAT SHOWED THE MOVIES TO YOUR SORRY ASSES ON THE MESS DECKS . I'M SURE GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE . CHRIST , FOR YEARS I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY A TRIP I HAD BEEN TAKING IN MY OWN HEAD . WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN IN TEXAS WITH Y'ALL BUT I HEARD ABOUT IT TOO LATE . I WILL FOR GODDAMN SURE BE IN BREMERTON IF I LIVE THAT LONG . HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE AND YOU CAN ALL BITCH ABOUT THOSE MOVIES I USED TO PICK OUT TO MY FACE .

Captain Shanahan's 1st speech 23 years 4 months ago #14701

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Hey Pat, Remember that phoney Fender Jaguar guitar you bought in subic? I remember you trying to play Little Red Ridinghood on it. Hey, I had a real Jaguar a few years back and it sucked too. Still play? I do. Mostly shitkicking.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds