Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: COCHRANE Reunion 10 years 1 month ago #16731

• mhanks
  • Thank you received: 0
I have been to many reunions for the USS Hamul AD 20. It is a lot of work to set up.  
Whoever is in charge must go to location and make arrangement for the hotel, sight seeing, bus tour, Make sure the hotel will have a hospitality room ect. These are some of things that must be prepared for a reunion.  

You have to be young and energetic. Also you have to be good at negotiation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mhanks.

Re: COCHRANE Reunion 10 years 1 month ago #16732

• mhanks

I have been to many reunions for the USS Hamul AD 20. It is a lot of work to set up.  
Whoever is in charge must go to location and make arrangement for the hotel, sight seeing, bus tour, Make sure the hotel will have a hospitality room ect. These are some of things that must be prepared for a reunion.  

You have to be young and energetic. Also you have to be good at negotiation.

Re: COCHRANE Reunion 10 years 1 day ago #16733

• TomFleming
Funny i just came back from Illinois and meet up with Jon Beck ( 1980-1984) who is in the Patriot Guard. And Richard Bugh (1978-1981) aft engineroom. I drove from upstate ny to visit Jon and his family in Tuscola Illinois. Richard ( Bug ) drove down from Otter Lake area in Michigan. spent 4 days, have not seen these guys in 33 years. Jon made us up Cochrane T-shirts saying Aft engineroom. going to try to keep going every year!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.341 seconds