Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tin Can Sailor Story 23 years 6 months ago #14251

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I talked to Tom Peltin over at www.destroyers.org (Tin Can Sailors)and he said "You can give the story to print and electronic media so long as the TCS copyright is noted." This is in regards to the recent article that they did on the history of the Cochrane. All I need is a name and fax number of who to send it to.

Sorry but due to legal problems with other sites (not mine) I cannot post the story here. Tom says that in the next couple of weeks he will have it available at his site for me to link to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tin Can Sailor Story 23 years 6 months ago #14288

• Sal Cedillo
  • Thank you received: 0
John FYI: Here's one gentleman you can send the story to and tell him Liz and Sal Cedillo reffered you; good submitting.

Larry Powell
The Dallas Morning News (Metropolitan)
P.O. Box 655237
Dallas, Texas 75265
(214) 977-8487
Fax (214) 977-8319
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I talked to Tom Peltin over at www.destroyers.org (Tin Can Sailors)and he said "You can give the story to print and electronic media so long as the TCS copyright is noted." This is in regards to the recent article that they did on the history of the Cochrane. All I need is a name and fax number of who to send it to.

Sorry but due to legal problems with other sites (not mine) I cannot post the story here. Tom says that in the next couple of weeks he will have it available at his site for me to link to.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Tin Can Sailor Story 23 years 6 months ago #14348

• Richard Cooper
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Sal, I just want to tell you that I went to History Channel.com to see if I could put in a word for renaming a ship, and imagine what a surprise it was for me to find the Cochrane reunion listed there. You did great. and we weren't on the Cochrane the same time, but you do good work and I would have liked to have been on with you. You're a go-getter and I like that.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds