Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ken E. Nicolai RD3 15 years 2 months ago #16464

• berg
  • Thank you received: 0
You would think that someone might remember this fellow after all, personally knowing him as my first fleet "Buds" on the USS Brister before it was decommissioned, and being the ship's photographer for the Cochrane for the "69" cruise book.

Wouldn't someone like the cruise book staff remember him?, like LTJG Derrig, III or RD3 Dunlap.  I'm 61 years old right now and would like to find him again before either one of us "croaks".  Just to say "hi" and thank him introducing me to the world of photography.

I was the ships photographer for the "1969" Cruisebook for the Joseph Strauss DDG16 and for the Decommissioning of the USS Nicholas DD449 in Pearl.

Thanks,  you old squids for any info you can provide.  I will remove myself from your website in the near future if you can't seem to provide any info.  

Thanks for trying.....
Rolf Berger (berg RD2)... USS Brister, USS Nicholas, USS Joseph Strauss. (1968-1971)
email -    This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Ken E. Nicolai RD3 15 years 2 months ago #16468

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Rolf,
No need to remove yourself from the site, everyone is welcome here. 1969 was way before my time so I can't personally help you out. Hopefully someone from that time frame will read your post and be able to provide you with some info.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds