Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: Muster Call 83-85 Cochrane Sailers 11 years 2 months ago #16698

• traff
  • Thank you received: 0
I remember you Keven. I also remember the shellback initiation. What a great time. I tell these stories to my kids, they love them. Hope you are well and that other shipmates find this site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Muster Call 83-85 Cochrane Sailers 10 years 10 months ago #16708

• kelewis
Hey Guys...SM1(SW)Lewis here. I was a SM3 when I arrived to the ship in 83  just before we left Pearl for Yokosuka. Made SM2 in 84, transfered to the USS Midway in 86, made SM1 in 87. Transfered to Houston, TX after completing Instructor school in San Diego in 88. Got passed over for SMC in 90,91 and 92. I left the Navy in 92 under the SSB buyout. I went into trucking in Houston, Tx from 92-99. Moved back to Memphis in 1999, went into management and now serves as the Terminal Manager for a Trucking Tank Line Company Headquartered in Houston, Tx.

Last edit: by kelewis.

Re: Muster Call 83-85 Cochrane Sailers 10 years 9 months ago #16712

• velezray
I was there as Commo, 1st Lt., A&E....my first ship and what a ship it was. Tight crew and we steamed the hell out of her. Remember the 111 days at sea on deployment because the Kitty Hawk ran over that russian sub....really have good memories of liberty in Australia

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds