Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

LOUIS WALKER IF YOU CHECK IN...........77-79 22 years 6 months ago #15561

• jim cooper
  • Thank you received: 0
LOUIS IF YOU CHECK IN HERE CONTACT ME, I GOT ALOT OF PICS FROM 77-79 YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS KEEPS COMIN BACK UNDELIVERABLE............IF YOU GOT ANY INFO ON MIKE ADAMS OR MIKE SHEILDS....OR HELL ANYONE ELSE LET ME KNOW...I TOOK ALOT OF PICS BACK THEN ..WOULD LIKE TO SHARE EM AND JUST TALK.......

well i found mike adams.....lol...and marty vermillion..mike grody..jim mintel..ron revera..ken peruski..john gerdin..dennis both..pete moreno.. still lookin for mike shields...and tom fitzsimmons...and louis.....startin to feel like a freakin bloodhound...lol....guys whata yall feel about a weekend in vegas?...ooo the lies we could tell....lol...just a thaught !!!!

Edited by - jim cooper on 04/27/2002 10:01:49

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LOUIS WALKER IF YOU CHECK IN...........77-79 22 years 5 months ago #15622

• gary mcneil
looking for Carry Simmons last new he was in san antionio texas but lost his address if any one has any info plaese let me know thanks GARY McNeil @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Edited by - gary mcneil on 05/09/2002 22:22:45

LOUIS WALKER IF YOU CHECK IN...........77-79 22 years 5 months ago #15624

• jimmbeem
Hello all this is Mike Adams BT3 76-79 found one of my buddies couple weeks ago (Jim Cooper)and would really like any information on Kris Fletcher nick name (Beak) if anyone has any please e_mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
thanx in advanxce

mike adams

LOUIS WALKER IF YOU CHECK IN...........77-79 22 years 4 months ago #15667

• Michael Gray
OK Coop, now I really see how you are! Completely forgot to mention me when you mentioned all the guys that you located, lol! Just wait and see if I remember you in my will. I might leave you that old (1979)pair of skiveys I worn onboard the ship. The only pair that I could afford at the time. Sorry, but had more important things to spend my money on at the time. But they do hold special memories for me from that time, lmao! Matter of fact, if I recall they still have a forward fireroom oily bilge stain on them. See, so they would have a special memory for you to! Really lmao now. So from now on be real nice to me and I just might consider leaving them to you when I past on to that big ship in the sky, lol.

HTC Mike Gray USN Ret.
U.S.S. Cochrane HT3 1977-1979

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds