Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Trying to Locate Old Shipmates 22 years 5 months ago #15594

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Wes, I always thought we could get more drunk and laid more than the twidgets. At least thats the way I remember it.

MM2 83-85
#2 Engine Room Supervisor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trying to Locate Old Shipmates 22 years 5 months ago #15595

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Probably so, but since we didn't have brains and were usually drunk, it was hard keeping count of the women. I've always had trouble with big numbers.

Wes

Trying to Locate Old Shipmates 22 years 5 months ago #15614

• gironpaul
Does anyone know the where abouts of EM2 Patrick Sewell. He transfered from the mighty 21 sometime in 85. Last I knew, he was stationed on shore duty in Yokosuka when he left the Cochrane.

Trying to Locate Old Shipmates 21 years 7 months ago #15770

• stewtek@msn.com
Hello Mike,

I remember ENFN Steve Schorr, and IC3 Al Olson back then. I was on aboard Cochrane from 76-78, EM3, E-Div. I came aboard in Guam, around August 76.

Also, I last saw Olson at GreatLakes,SSC. We were there on shore duty. He was and IC2, and I was an EM2, the year was 82-83.

Remembered James "Jim" Taylor EM1/E-Div. LPO. The last time I saw him, he was an EMCS at Glakes, he's retired.

Good to see everyone's name, I feel better already. A lot of memories.

Hey, who took the small brass plate from the top of the ladder going down to Engineering, it quotes that "Here lives the finest sailors in the United States Navy, the Engineers!" if I'm wrong, buy me a cold one.

Stay in touch ShipMate!
Charles "Stew" Stewart,
EM1 Retired
Former Crew Member U.S.S Cochrane DDG-21

I live in Woodbridge, Virginia

Charles W. Stewart, Jr.

Re: Trying to Locate Old Shipmates 12 years 10 months ago #16623

• brinke

Does anyone know the where abouts of EM2 Patrick Sewell. He transfered from the mighty 21 sometime in 85. Last I knew, he was stationed on shore duty in Yokosuka when he left the Cochrane.

Paul !!! Hey, this is Pat !! Didn't know that there was a website for the ni-ju-ich....
Terry White ( who I work with..small world huh, he was an ET on the Cochrane at the same time we were there) showed me on his phone.
Looked online tonight and saw your post... hope to contact you, I know the post is old.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you see this.
Pat

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds