Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Gemini programs 23 years 7 months ago #14009

• doty
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
we were the 1 of the recovery ships for the Gemini and Apollo capsules. Does anyone have any of the pics they could share? Mine found their way to the black hole through numerous divorces....Reunion sounds great!! turn 2!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Gemini programs 23 years 7 months ago #14050

• Richard Cooper
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Hi Dave.
Somewhere, I have a picture of the recovery gear and the dummy capsule that they gave us to practice with. I have no idea where it is, but I'll look for it. I don't have a scanner though, but my daughter does and I can scan it to you when I find it.

Gemini programs 23 years 7 months ago #14051

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Richard:
If you do find it and get it scanned, send it to me and I will get it posted on the site. Thanks.

Gemini programs 23 years 7 months ago #14057

• leathers
I think I have pictures of the recovery practice, and I know where they are, somewhere among 12 carrousel's of 35 mm slides. As soon as I get a chance, I'll go thru them, and scan the best ones. I've been looking for a good excuse to sort thru them for the past 20 yrs. or so, and this looks like the time. I also have '66 and '68 cruise books, and will try to scan them, or send to John for inclusion on the site.

Jim

Edited by - leathers on 02/11/2001 16:47:47

Gemini programs 23 years 7 months ago #14106

• doty
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Hi Dave.
Somewhere, I have a picture of the recovery gear and the dummy capsule that they gave us to practice with. I have no idea where it is, but I'll look for it. I don't have a scanner though, but my daughter does and I can scan it to you when I find it.

Sounds great
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Gemini programs 23 years 6 months ago #14305

• Dwight
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
we were the 1 of the recovery ships for the Gemini and Apollo capsules. Does anyone have any of the pics they could share? Mine found their way to the black hole through numerous divorces....Reunion sounds great!! turn 2!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

DRF

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds