Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

RD2 Howard, Joe Mack, Radarman OI Division 1965-1969 5 years 5 months ago #16762

• SSGJMHoward
  • Thank you received: 0
It is with great sadness I am want to inform y'all that my father, your shipmate, Joe Mack Howard, went to be with the Lord October 21, 2018. He had been dealing with several health issues to include many presumptive AO issues. He had been battling the effects of Alzheimer's for ten years and really went downhill after a fall. He kept his good humor until the end. There is no doubt in my mind that he had a great affection to those with which he served. Being a soldier in the Army for 17 years I completely understand that bond. He always had great memories of his time on the ship and with the close friendships that were forged. One of his shipmates, Jimmy Delacruz came to visit Dad a couple of months prior to his passing as well as making his memorial service. I felt like posting this in the chance that some other shipmates of his are on this page. May God bless you all.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

RD2 Howard, Joe Mack, Radarman OI Division 1965-1969 5 years 5 months ago #16763

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
John:

I am sorry for the loss of your father. Thank you for posting his memory to the site. God Bless.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds