Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What a party! 22 years 4 months ago #15631

• Marty Vermillion
  • Thank you received: 0
I remember the whole trip as one big party! Could not rememeber being too many days sober, thanks to Coop and Smada. Had better time in New Zealand and Tasmania than Australia but can't complain too much- still had my far share. Hey Bill good to see you're still around! I remember you from the countless times we spent in Little Orp's, party place!!!! Lots of Westpac widows from my recall. Mike, I remember your name but can't place your face, like I said too many days not sober or it's just old age, one of the two. It's good to see everyone survived.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What a party! 22 years 4 months ago #15662

• jim cooper
Damn I just wish i could remember the party......lol......from what i've heard I had a hell of a time......lol......

What a party! 22 years 4 months ago #15666

• Michael Gray
Well Marty, you might remember my face if you hadn't spent so much time hanging out with Mike Adams and Coop! I knew that them two were no good, lol. Could have told you that. Both of them forced me to indulge with them in the fireroom on numerous occasions. Hey come to think of it, you should have known! Recall you being there before too! Lmao.

HTC Mike Gray USN Ret.
HT3 U.S.S. Cochrane 1977-1979

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds