Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

"02" 22 years 8 months ago #15392

• steven hurt
  • Thank you received: 0
As far back as I can remember everything that ever happened always occured " back in 02". Gentlemen and fellow shipmates we are now in "02" so please do remember that everything that we do should last and be a part of the rest of this century. With that we will let all who read this know that it was brought to light here first on channel DDG-21!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"02" 22 years 8 months ago #15393

• Marc Tuton
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Steven, QUE????? (...pass it over to me!!) Wes, betcha you remember the song that passage is from! May all ye fellow Cochranites have a just Bodaciously good year!

Edited by - Marc Tuton on 01/10/2002 07:06:30

"02" 22 years 8 months ago #15394

• Primo
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Is my computer broke?

Or did everyone run out of sea stories?

My last post shown is the one above this one from Marc...

PREMO - ETR2 - JUL 66 to JAN 69

"02" 22 years 8 months ago #15395

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Marc, Sorry, I don't have a clue.
Horace, your computer may not be broke, but mine was. Big time! I don't know what happened, but everything got screwed up. I gave up and took it to a tech. He finally said he would have to erase my hard drive and start all over. Since that was the case I told him to just get rid of Windows 98 and install the new XP operating system while he was at it. I just got the computer back so It will take a while to see if I like this better. I still have to install my scanner, printers, and cd burner. Hope it goes okay. I understand that there are some problems getting XP to recognise some older components. This was my first crash and hopefully will be my last. I really felt out of touch with the world for the week I was without a computer. Funny how quickly we get to rely on something.

Wes

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.449 seconds