Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Officer's mess 23 years 2 months ago #15045

• schlog
  • Thank you received: 0
2 of our beloved snipes (I remember them but won't mention their names) came back from liberty on shit street with new tatoos .
Just above the cracks of their butts was written <officers mess> with an arrow pointing downward .
they had an option to get them removed or go to the mast .
They both had them covered up but it was one of the funniest things i remember while aboard .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Officer's mess 22 years 2 weeks ago #15711

• easterwt
The best tatoo story that I can remember is this guy was on restriction when we got to Hong Kong 76. He swam to shore, swam back and climbed up the anchor chain. He got smoooooth away with it but he had to show off the new tatoo he got. I think he's still getting shots for that one.

Officer's mess 21 years 7 months ago #15778

• wilsonle
I remember an FTGSN who was on restriction. He had tickets to a hot concert at Blasedale (SP?) Arena in Honolulu. We had just left drydock and where at the fitting out piers. Well this FTGSN jumped from the main deck to one of those waste oil donuts, and from their to the ships painter. He rowed to the end of the fitting out piers and walked up the ladder to street level. Called a cab and had a great time. I was ASROC rover at about 0130 that night, when I was roving the port outboard side near the mess decks.

Well, first one hand came over the side, then 2 and then aforementioned FTGSN hoisted his ass aboard. I was just leaning against the bulkhead when he noticed me. I asked him what the hell he was doing, he sheepishly told me. He just wasn't going to let his investment in tickets go out the porthole (so to speak). I did not have the heart to bust the balsy *@*#^@^, so I told him to get below and that was that.

Sometimes you just have to admire a little balls.....[8D]

Last edit: by wilsonle.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds