Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Missing missle launcher 23 years 7 months ago #14018

• mars21
  • Thank you received: 0
Anyone remember when we went out on a cruise without the missle launcher. I believe it was 1986. It was off for a few months. Kept us close to PI. =-)~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Missing missle launcher 23 years 7 months ago #14032

• Ken Keeler
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
No but i rember when we dropped a missel during reloading at the Then Bangor Washington ammunition depot. talk about guys scattering!
Wouldnt have done much good as the only place you could run to was into the ammo depot. That incident was just after our commissioning. Believe that we had taken on ammo, gone for additional trials and then had to go back into dry dock. We were just back out of dry dock and were re-loading ammo.
mabey somebody else would rember this incident also.

Missing missle launcher 23 years 7 months ago #14075

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
No but i rember when we dropped a missel during reloading at the Then Bangor Washington ammunition depot. talk about guys scattering!
Wouldnt have done much good as the only place you could run to was into the ammo depot. That incident was just after our commissioning. Believe that we had taken on ammo, gone for additional trials and then had to go back into dry dock. We were just back out of dry dock and were re-loading ammo.
mabey somebody else would rember this incident also.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote> <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> I think the reason we had been in dry dock was because we had hit a pier in bangor also. Bet they were getting really impressed with us. <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Missing missle launcher 23 years 5 months ago #14627

• steve
i remember that cruise. we were close to pi, but then again weren't we allways?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds